Frontier Airlines Announces More Fun in the Sun with Added Low-Fare Service from Cleveland
August 25, 2014 – Denver, Colo – Frontier Airlines is again expanding its service to Cleveland with more flights to recently launched warm and sunny destinations including Las Vegas, Nev., Phoenix, Ariz., Orlando, Fla. and Fort Myers, Fla. The low fare carrier will also offer special discounts today only, with one-way fares for travel after Oct. 26 as low as $32* to Orlando and $52* to Las Vegas. In addition, $3 for every discounted fare sold to be contributed to the ALS Association to aid in the defeat of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
Beginning Oct. 26, service from Cleveland will increase as follows:
- Las Vegas – increase from flights twice weekly to daily service,
- Phoenix – increase from twice weekly to four flights a week
- Orlando – increase from daily flights to twelve times per a week
- Fort Myers – increase from four flights per week to six times per week, and in December increase to daily service
Recently the Frontier executive leadership team took on the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money and awareness about amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Dressed in animal costumes reflective of the airlines famous tails, the airline’s CEO (Dave Siegel), President (Barry Biffle), Chief Operating Officer (Bill Meehan) and Sr. VP of Commercial (Daniel Shurz) all took part to kick off the campaign. See it here on YouTube: http://youtu.be/XtsReZlhSmI. As part of the current fare deal, Frontier will contribute $3 of every fare sold to the ALS Association. We also encourage Frontier employees and customers to join in and help support the chilly cause.
About the offer:
* All transportation fees and taxes included. Offer valid for travel through March 1, 2105. Must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, Aug. 25, 2014. Fare not available Nov. 21 to Dec. 1 and Dec. 18 to Jan. 4, 2015. Fares are nonrefundable and may be transferred for a fee of up to $50, or reissued for alternate flights for a fee of up to $75, as well as fare difference. The name change fee and itinerary change fee are not exclusive of each other. Previously purchased tickets may not be exchanged for these special fare tickets. Fares reflect purchase at FlyFrontier.com. Tickets purchased at FlyFrontier.com or by calling Frontier’s reservations centers must be paid for at the time the reservation is made, but may be cancelled for a full refund without penalty up to 24 hours after the time of purchase. Additional travel services, such as baggage and advance seat assignments are available for purchase separately at an additional charge.
About Frontier Airlines
Committed to offering Low Fares Done Right, Frontier offers ultra-low fares with customer choices to more than 85 destinations in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. The airline employs nearly 4,000 aviation professionals, operating from its primary hub at Denver International Airport. For in-depth information on Frontier Airlines and to book tickets, visit FlyFrontier.com.
SOURCE: Frontier Airlines